29 June, 2010

Sorry Babe...

This few days, its really felt so tired & bored~

Everyday suffer from insomnia ~ what’s a BORING holiday I have~ haiz…only stay at home everyday~ Since I came back till now, I just out with friends few times only...missing the period of study, at least it will not passes so bored …

Everyday repeating doing the same thing ~ really SIENZ ar~ haiz…

Hubby needs to work, cant even always accompany me…Everyday work 12 hours..really worry about him…even he was tired, I also cannot stay by his side care for him~ sorry babe~ Hubby is really good, no matter how tired everyday, he still will accompany me until he fall asleep…

But last night, I do blame on him always so late just accompany me…but he was not angry on meSorry babe…I did not mean it..I just felt bad~ BORING really let people felt DOWN~thanks for your understanding & caring hubby…

I promise I will not do it again~ Bordering you I’m so Sorry ,babe~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold me close ❤

Sz3♥Bii•´´¯`•ஐ坚持到底