07 May, 2010

So tired ar...

Last night revised T5 (Chap 8)
from 8+pm revised till 12+am
bobian..da gei today gonna give us short test
so need revised lo
oh my...i took 4 hr go through it
just for 1 chap nia
haiz...
revised dao so sleepy wor
then close book don't want revised liao
hehe

So miss pp wor
Then 12+am i called him

we.....talk...talk...talk....talk....

talk dao 1+am
huh =.="
tired chin
ytd whole day online
night revised t5
sometimes really think that I'm a robot
no need rest one
haiz...
really tired liao
after say good night to pp then go bed...

BUT.....
damn mosquitoes keep bite me
make me & Zhen cant sleep
I sit I wait and see where is it..
then "Piak" the mosquitoes with my 秘密武器
but it still bite me~~~
Damnnnn it...

Arh~~~~
1++am...

2am...

3am...

I still haven't sleep
just because the damned mosquitoes
Beytahan liao
just cover my self with blanket
Go SLEEP!!!!
dont want 'hiu' it liao
hmmm...

7+am....
my alarm was ring...
arh~~felt dont want to wake up ar
tired tired ar
just slept few hours nia
still NOT enuf la.....
But still need go to college revised t5
even today no class..

wuwuwuwu T.T
Tired....

8.40+ reach college
still revised ytd de chap 8
bcoz I'm a short term memory de person
'today revised tomorrow forget de'
so need revised 1 more time just can memorised 1
haiz...
then....
Short test was started
overall got 5 ques
BUT..
da gei really like give us SURPRISED lo
he promised just give ques from chap 8 ONLY
who know...
chap 7 also included!!
haiz...

But...lucky that i still know bit about chap 7
hehe
but got 1 ques i put blank la
hehe
really forget liao ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold me close ❤

Sz3♥Bii•´´¯`•ஐ坚持到底